One Day Course
This is course is divided into 4 modules all completed in one day.
Module 1: What Causes Behaviour
- An in-depth look at the external factors that can cause students to exhibit behaviour.
- A look at the psychology behind why behaviour occurs.
- A study of behaviour management psychology that helps out students.
- How our perception of students can cause changes in behaviour.
Module 2: Learning Problems
- An in-depth look at some learning problems such as dyslexia, ODD, ADHD and Autism.
- Signs and Symptoms of these learning problems.
- Tips and Tricks that could help staff work with these individuals.
- Resources that could aid students with learning problems in the classroom.
Module 3: Classroom Management of Behaviour
- A toolkit to help teachers deal with behaviour that challenges in the class.
- How to reward good behaviour more than bad.
- Token economies and reward systems that work.
- Techniques for unlocking all students full potential.
Module 4: Dealing with Your Student Group
- Case studies and the value of these for monitoring behaviour.
- Monitoring sheets that can be used with behaviour.
- A look at the school’s students in order to build behaviour plans to combat students of concern.
Price: £500 for up to 20 participants. (Larger groups please contact for further discount)